Wednesday 29 August 2007

Fluency in Language

I admit that my written English is not top-notch and I do have difficulties in conveying my point with a punch at times. My good friend even pointed out that people might not take my blog seriously because of the grammatical errors I had.

I never had the grammar concept nailed. This is how I learn the language. I learn my hearing the sound of the words. How the sentence is put together. The meaning behind the words. Not really the logic of it. Does it make sense? When I hear words, I see picture. In training, I skipped 'A' level and had my academic in technology. I am very good with logic of how things run. I can see how things work.

Except in English language. Life to short to argue about the logic of the language.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: