Monday 26 November 2007

A Millionaire Mind Blowing Weekend

For the last 3 days I attended a program called Millionaire Mindset Intensive by T Harv Eker, author of the best seller "The Secrets of Millionaire Mind".

The program was Intensive, Compact, High-Energy filled with Practical tools and inspiring.

I was first introduced to T.Harv Eker, from a friend of mine who recommended me to his website, which leads me to the book and his teleseminar at 4am in the morning (Singapore Time).

Truth to be told, he and his co-presenter Rob Riopel is an amazing duo over the weekend. Estimated 4000 people attended and had great learning and fun. Coming from another friend of mine who attended the same program in LA 3 years back, she said the materials, program has improved and she did not regret attending again as refresher after 3 years.

I eventually bought 10 copies of his books which comes with 2 tickets to his next program in Malaysia/Singapore 2008. So for those who would like a copy of this book, you are welcome to contact me. It is a definite must for those who would like to move forward with their success.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: