Wednesday 16 January 2008

Why Facebook?

Apart from the annoying notification from my Facebook

friends of request to be a Vampire, being Poked and Hug request, I have to say that Facebook has resurrected very very old friends. People from my primary school found me on Facebook.

Honestly, if I was walking down Orchard Road and saw my primary schoolmates, I would be second guessing and would even hesitate to call.

Reason being, people looks change after 15 years. Bigger, older, fatter, skinnier. But on Facebook when I list the schools I attended, this person without thinking twice to send me a message to confirm it was me. High chance I am the person they enquire from the school listings.

Previously, in school, we never even talk! We were in the same class. That's
about it!

I love this bit of Facebook. I am definitely curious of what happened to my
schoolmates. And I am sure they are of me too.

It is fantastic! :-)


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: