Wednesday 27 June 2007

Lost Art of Handwriting

Do you recognise your handwriting? I have been using the computer since my teenage years (which is 15 years now) and very intensely for the last 10 years. Everything I need, even to take notes, I use the notepad on the computer. The only reason is because, I am always in front of the computer which is very accessible.

Time to time, I scribbled words on post-it notes. Only recently when I start journalling my days, I realized that my handwriting has changed. Looking back at my diaries from my teenage years, my strokes, curves and pressures has matured. They are more relaxed, careful and elegant :-). How beautiful the writings on my A'zone notebook.

Try this for me, the next time, you see writings on someone else notebook, look at their writing. How do they make you feel? Confused? Angry? Worried? Inspired?

Only the reason why some companies engaged experts on handwriting to analyse the true personality, character and current state of mind of the person they hiring?

Does your handwriting inspires you?

No comments: