Tuesday 26 June 2007

TV School

Can a couch potato be good thing? If you choose to be actively engaging on the shows you watch, you can learn a thing or two. Just watching CSI and typing this blog, I just learn from Grissom how HotDog got its name. I learn about the new SMS 2.0 that Affle, a company in UK is working with M1 and Nokia into integrating live advertisements while SMSing.

Inspired by Oprah's daily show and dancing later with Ellen Degeneres Show.

Couple of month ago, I saw a children encyclopedia show about the Dark Ages, Renaissance period and Middle East has the oldest library. That I did not know. Something I like to learn now.

Well, I learn basic spoken Chinese while watching SBC, TCS, TV 8 Chinese drama series when I was 9 to 15 years old! (Oh how I missed those days)

Definitely choice of shows influence the mind. So far, they have worked for me.

No comments: